Sunday, December 7, 2014

RubyPh


dusty skies xxmarbe


                  The sun didn't show up today, dark clouds and strong winds over-weighs the skies. It's getting chilly outside and roads are getting wet, probably some establishments chose not to operate today due to bad weather condition. However, there are still brave men working (those who aren't on holiday today) and battling with the winds and rains heading to their respective companies. Speaking of, I'll be working too but I'm luckier because I just got to work at home, I don't need to walk and pass those slippery roads, put on some heavy clothes to keep me warm and of course got to experience rain. Anyways, I hope that for those who will have to go out today for work or for some important matters, they could safely get to their destination despite this circumstance and as well, get home safely as much as possible. They may not encounter any harm nor any casualties along the road. 

                     Keep safe everyone. It is still a great weekend, though! 


xxmarbe

No comments:

Post a Comment